The foundation stone of the New Judicial Courts Complex, Pathankot was laid on 22nd January 2011 by Hon’ble Mr. Justice Rajive Bhalla, Chairman, Building Committee, Punjab and Haryana High Court, Hon’ble Mr. Justice Rakesh Kumar Garg, Administrative Judge, District Gurdaspur, Hon’ble Mr. Justice Ajay Tewari, Member, Building Committee, Punjab.
The Sessions Division Pathankot was inaugurated by Hon’ble Mr. Justice T.P.S. Mann, Judge, Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh, Administrative Judge, Gurdaspur Sessions Division in the benign presence of Hon’ble Mr. Justice Amol Rattan Singh, Judge, Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh on Saturday, 3rd of August, 2013. Sh. B.S. Sandhu has joined as first District & Sessions Judge, Pathankot.
The inauguration of the New Judicial Courts Complex, Pathankot was made on 24th August 2013 by Hon’ble Mr. Justice Sanjay Kishan Kaul, Chief Justice, Punjab & Haryana High Court in the presence of Hon’ble Mr. Justice Jasbir Singh, Judge, Punjab & Haryana High Court & Executive Chairman, Punjab State Legal Services Authority, Hon’ble Mr. Justice T.P.S. Mann, Judge, Punjab & Haryana High Court and Chairman, Building Committee, Punjab and Hon’ble Mr. Justice Amol Rattan Singh, Judge, Punjab & Haryana High Court and Administrative Judge, Sessions Division, Pathankot.
The Pathankot court premises contain eight courtrooms each containing a separate retiring room, Ahmad Room, and Judgment writer’s room. The court premises also include one court Library, one conference room, and one video conferencing room. Besides these two new court rooms have also been organized for the working of two new courts. The premises also contain the office of Secretary, District Legal Services Authority, Pathankot.
Pathankot Sessions Division is the gateway of North Indian states such as Jammu and Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh. In fact, it is the meeting place of three important states in North India, namely Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, and Jammu and Kashmir. Due to its ideal location, Pathankot serves as a travel hub for the three northerly states. Pathankot is the last city in Punjab on the national highway towards Jammu and Kashmir. Situated in the foothills of Kangra and Dalhousie, with the river Chakki flowing close by. The name Pathankot comes from Pathania Rajput, who was the king of Nurpur. Pathankot was the capital of Nurpur prior to 1849.
The Ranjit Sagar Dam, also known as the Thein Dam, is part of a hydroelectric project constructed by the Government of Punjab on the Ravi River. The project is situated near Pathankot city in Pathankot Sessions Division.
The Pathankot Sessions Division came into existence on 3rd August 2013. The new Court premises are situated near Malikpur Bypass, Pathankot, and is at a distance of 4 km from Bus stand, Pathankot.
Pathankot Court Recruitment 2021 – Latest and Upcoming Notification
Pathankot Court Recruitment 2021 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on September 22, 2021. Get Direct Official Link for applying Pathankot Court Recruitment 2021 along with current Pathankot Court Recruitment official Notification 2021 here. Find all recent Pathankot Court Vacancies 2021 across India and check all latest Pathankot Court 2021 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming Kapurthala Court Recruitment 2021 immediately here.
Pathankot Court Recruitment 2021
When it comes to the selection process, the candidates have to take up a written exam / Interview. Selected candidates will be paid a handsome salary (as per Govt rules). The type of questions that are asked in the technical interview round differs from one position to another. There are multiple steps for the selection process for the posts of Stenographer, Clerk, Peon, Process Server, Gardner, Chowkidar, Liftman, Sweeper, Watchman, Chauffeur, Cook, etc. in the Pathankot District Court. The procedure is as follows
- Written Test
- Computer Based Test
- Skilled Test/Typing Test
- Interview/Viva Voce
- District & Sessions Court, Pathankot
Pin – 145025
- Land Line No.: 0186-2346111
- Fax No.: 0186-2346111
- Public Notice regarding the post of Drivers (02) on Adhoc Basis.
- Recruitment for one post of process server and three posts of peon in the Pathankot Sessions Division
- List of selected candidates for the post of Clerk on Adhoc Basis
- Notice regarding list of candidates to appear in Computer Proficiency Test to be conducted on 05.06.2020.
- Admit card for the post of Clerk (on Adhoc basis) exam which will be conducted on 20.02.2020.
- The list of candidates for the post of Clerk (on Adhoc basis) will be conducted on 20.02.2020 at 11:00 am.
- Public Notice for the 06 posts of Clerk on the Adhoc basis.
- Amritsar Court Recruitment 2021
- Barnala Court Recruitment 2021
- Bathinda Court Recruitment 2021
- Faridkot Court Recruitment 2021
- Fatehgarh Sahib Court Recruitment 2021
- Fazilka Court Recruitment 2021
- Ferozepur Court Recruitment 2021
- Gurdaspur Court Recruitment 2021
- Hoshiarpur Court Recruitment 2021
- Jalandhar Court Recruitment 2021
- Kapurthala Court Recruitment 2021
- Ludhiana Court Recruitment 2021
- Mansa Court Recruitment 2021
- Moga Court Recruitment 2021
- Muktsar Court Recruitment 2021
- Nawanshahr Court Recruitment 2021
- Pathankot Court Recruitment 2021
- Patiala Court Recruitment 2021
- Rupnagar Court Recruitment 2021
- Sangrur Court Recruitment 2021
- SAS Nagar Court Recruitment 2021
- Tarn Taran Court Recruitment 2021
We advise to you for other Pathankot Court Recruitment 2021 and selection process please read given official recruitment notification carefully before apply.